- General Information: The owner of the domain and website https://Ananchor.com/ , as well as all subdomains and directories included therein (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Website” or the “Website”, interchangeably), ANANCHOR Ltd. In addition, you can contact us by e-mail at [email protected].
- Use of the website:
- Access and responsible use:
You declare that you are of legal age and have sufficient legal capacity to be bound by these terms, accepting expressly and without exception that access to and use of the website, its services and content is at your sole risk.
As a user of the Website, you undertake at all times to make appropriate use of its resources, in accordance with the provisions of these terms, morality, public order, good customs and current legislation, without harming or damaging the owners of the Website or any third party, and you therefore undertake not to use the content, services and/or functionalities offered on the Website to engage in activities that are illicit, illegal, contrary to good faith or public order; cause damage to the physical and logical systems of ANANCHOR, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
In the event that any of the pages of the Website allow you to participate by making comments or generating content, it is absolutely forbidden to disseminate content or propaganda of an illegal, racist, xenophobic or terrorist nature, or that violates human rights, incites hatred, violates the dignity of the person, is offensive or slanderous, or is against public order or safety. ANANCHOR reserves the right to remove any comments and/or content that do not comply with the above or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication on the Website.
In any case, ANANCHOR will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, blogs or other participation tools that may be created, except as expressly provided for in the applicable regulations.
In the event that you provide personal data, they must be accurate, complete, truthful, up-to-date and will be processed and treated in compliance with current legislation on personal data protection. ANANCHOR reserves the right to decline any registration request from any user, in the event that such data does not comply with these requirements.
- User account: The Website provides the possibility of creating a user account. You can register without the need to contract any service. However, in order to create projects, you must have a balance in your account or have available links. In order to contract the services of the website, you must be a natural or legal person carrying out a professional and/or business activity interested in contracting the services offered on the website, and that you act on your own behalf or on behalf of another natural or legal person, following their instructions, but always with a purpose related to the commercial activity, business, trade or profession of the contracting party. Therefore, Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, approving the revised text of the General Law for the Defence of Consumers and Users (TRLGDCU) shall not apply to this contract, as the service contracting parties are not considered consumers or users.
If you meet the above requirements, you will be able to contract any of ANANCHOR’s monthly subscription services, in accordance with the terms and conditions of contract.
- contents: Through ANANCHOR’s corporate website, we offer our Linkbuilding services.
- Operation of the website: ANANCHOR cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the Website. However, there is a firm commitment, as soon as it becomes aware of such incidents, to carry out all actions aimed at restoring or repairing them, unless there are causes that make it impossible or difficult to do so.
- Third-party content and viruses: ANANCHOR assumes no responsibility for the content, opinions, information of third parties and/or services linked from the Website outside the same, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in such content that may cause alterations to the physical (hardware) and logical (Software) systems of the user, or to the documents or files stored in their system, as a consequence of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and content of the Website or the use of non-updated versions of a browser or a malfunctioning of the same.
- Intellectual and Industrial Property:
- Contents of the Website: All of the elements and/or contents that appear published on the Website have been created by ANANCHOR or ANANCHOR has a licence or authorisation for their use, which has involved an intellectual and/or economic effort assumed entirely by ANANCHOR.
Therefore, all these elements and/or contents, such as images, audio, video, software or texts; brands or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, applications necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.., and the rights that may be held over them, are the exclusive property of ANANCHOR, and the reproduction, distribution, public communication – including making available – and transformation of all or part of the contents of the Website, in any medium and by any technical means, is expressly prohibited without the prior express written authorisation of ANANCHOR.
Otherwise, these exclusive intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to ANANCHOR will be infringed. Therefore, the user undertakes to respect such rights, refraining from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the ANANCHOR pages.
It is absolutely forbidden to upload to the Website, share or make any other type of use of legally protected content without being duly and legally entitled to do so, both by legislation relating to intellectual property or industrial property (trademarks, patents, utility models, industrial designs).
ANANCHOR offers you the possibility of reporting any kind of infringement of rights by any user or third party due to the introduction of certain content on the Website, by notifying ANANCHOR of this circumstance by e-mail to the following e-mail address: [email protected]
- Linking Policy:
- Links from other websites: those who intend to link or link from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the ANANCHOR web pages must comply with the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not permitted, nor is the establishment of deep-links, IMG or image links or frames with the ANANCHOR website without its prior express written authorisation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement may be made about the ANANCHOR website, or about the services or contents of the same. Except for those signs that form part of the link, the web page on which the link is established will not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to ANANCHOR, unless expressly authorised by ANANCHOR.
- The establishment of the link does not imply the existence of any relationship between ANANCHOR and the owner of the website or portal from which the link is made, nor ANANCHOR’s knowledge and acceptance of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- ANANCHOR shall not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and statements included in the same.
- Links to other websites: The ANANCHOR website may make available to you links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties, with the exclusive function of facilitating the search for information, content and services on the Internet, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation to visit them. ANANCHOR does not market, direct, previously control or make its own the contents, services, information and statements available on these websites. ANANCHOR does not assume any type of responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiarily, for the contents, information, communications, opinions or services linked from those websites not managed by ANANCHOR and which are accessible through the Web, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.